воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

elisha cuthbert photo gallery






30 days ago 24 entries back marked the start of what might have been the best break from school ever, I canapos;t believe itapos;s all coming to an end so quickly): Iapos;m gonna go all emo in this post cause I really had a blast I wish I had more time. Of course, there were those who wanted to ruin it all for me, then thereapos;s those who just made my hols.
From exploring random quaint little places to getting lost, to making new friends catching up with old ones, to shopping sprees indoors out, these Iapos;ll never forget. Shoutouts in random order:] (I usually donapos;t do shoutouts, cause Iapos;m so likely to miss someone out, but whatever)

Laila
Exploring buddy I had the best time checking fleas new places out with you, walking all over Singapore just for kicks, it was great fun:] thankyou for letting me disturb you during your sleepytime camwhoring with your wall clothes stuff, heh.

Geraleine
Itapos;s a pity we didnapos;t get to go exploring together, but we will one day Going for fleas were fun Visiting you at work was, uhm, interesting, camwhoring all:] We all have different timetables now but weapos;re still meeting up for soup spoon yoguru no matter what.

Joan
I didnapos;t meet you at all): But thank god for you cause I would have died without lookbook, heh. Canapos;t wait to see your new macbook cover:D

Kellyn
Kellyn B-I-M-B-O I canapos;t believe you came back secretly. I thought you were lying when you said you were in Singapore, haha. Then there was our plan to trick the others which failed so miserably cause Thongs didnapos;t even pick up the phone. But you still got her in the end, hahah. Watching Mamma Mia with you was awesome, the stupid idea for our ice cream eating competition after, which was so funny. Miss you bimbo, canapos;t wait for Christmas:]

Caroline Nurul

The both of you are still as retarded as ever, dissing Kellyn as usual, haha. I had a blast turning you two into paranjothy clones at subway, heh.

Jamie
Jamie Jam Jam:D haha see I did it right this time. We had such a short catch up session, short but productive Dishing out the dirt on a certain SOMEONE her scandals, hurhur.

Joanne
Bermuda just got bigger hahah Goldilocks I only got to see you once, youapos;re such a busy person itapos;s so difficult to get hold of you.

INDESTRUCTIBLESXZXZXZX
Cheryltaaaaan, Zoepoe Thongsiepoo, itapos;s so rare that all of us get to meet up, Iapos;m glad we did. It felt like nothing ever changed. With Thongs Zoe still bickering on about pyramid fingers height (more like the lack of it :O).

Gabriel
Shopping/ Skype/ Hills/ California buddy Iapos;ve never really said this, but weapos;ve got so much in common, itapos;s scary. Haha, really, just think about it. This hols would not have been the same without you.

(My shoutouts were getting shorter shorter, Iapos;m sleeeeeepy)
Thatapos;s about it, I hope no oneapos;s missing Yall made my holiday oh-so special, you guys are 12 different kinds of awesomness:] Love yall, to infinity back<3


car cheat code game ps2, elisha cuthbert photo gallery, elisha cuthbert photo, elisha cuthbert oops celebs, elisha cuthbert oops.



Комментариев нет: