вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

cpropertysheetimpl




So, Iapos;ve decided to get educated about my various mental health problems. Started attending BiPolar support groups on Mondays. Itapos;s pretty cool 2/month are education and 2/month are just support/discussion. Itapos;s cool talking to and listening to people that you know can relate to the crap thatapos;s in your head. I have a good book to read, but blah, it can sure be dry, and Sookie Stackhouse is So much more interesting.

I also have Seasonal Affective Disorder, which when combined with bipolar makes the winter months a real treat. I hate winter, i hate rainy days. I just want warm and sunshine all day, every day. Thatapos;s not too much to ask is it?

cotton eye joe lyrics, cpropertysheetimpl, cproto, cproto download, cprox.



Комментариев нет: